Friday, June 22, 2007

SLOW Driver on FAST lane.

I decide to dedicate this blogs for those who tested my patience. Thank you. Because of you, I became a BETTER person.. definitely BETTER than you lah.

Why does a driver choose to drive SLOWly (less than 80km/hour) on the FAST lane? Example: WLE 37xx

1. Legs are too short to step on the accelerator further?
2. wife/hubby is nagging on the phone asking to not drive faster than 80km/hour?
3. favourite past time is to irritate people
4. Enjoys seeing the MIDDLE Finger shown... F***
5. Origin from Mars... whereby the slower you go, the more dangerous you become
6. middle name is IF - Ignorant Fool
7. License is bought.
8. or.. better still... maybe he was "settling his bill tertunggak" while driving? If its a guy.. sorry.. got confused of the gender

Will come back with more role models who F**kingly irritate the hell out of me.. and thank you for sharpening my horns.

No comments: